Meet Dr. Baird
Combining innovative technologies, advanced techniques, and a dedication to individualized care, Dr. Marta Baird takes pride in changing smiles and transforming lives, one person at a time!Learn More
With personalized treatment plans, using leading-edge technologies and techniques, we ensure comfortable and efficient treatment and deliver radiant smiles!
Baird Orthodontics straightens teeth and transforms smiles for all ages, offering:
- Innovative Invisalign® clear aligners for teens and adults
- Traditional metal and clear braces
- Two-phase treatment for children and teens
- Virtual consultations, monitoring during treatment, and follow-up after treatment
Ours is a professional, adult- and family-friendly practice, where we know our patients by name and work closely with each for the ideal treatment experience and results.
Baird Orthodontics, in Pleasanton serves Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, and other southern Alameda County communities. We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation – in person or virtual – with Dr. Baird to learn how she can help you achieve the beautifully confident smile you deserve. Please, contact us, today!
What happens at your virtual consultation appointment?
- Meet with a treatment coordinator via Zoom.
- Dr. Baird reviews the photos you have shared prior to your online appointment so that treatment options can be discussed.
- Have time to ask questions about your treatment options and custom treatment time frame from the comfort of your home.
- Receive your custom quote on treatment and learn about our flexible payment options
- Sign up for your next appointment to meet Dr. Baird and take detailed records of your teeth in our office.
Dr. Baird has received the Diamond Provider designation for Invisalign®, the clear orthodontic aligner system. These fully customized, convenient, and comfortable aligners are the clear option to achieve your best smile!Learn More
Love your smile in 6 months or less! Invisalign Touch-Up is an Invisalign Treatment plan with a low-cost payment option and fast results for patients seeking improvement in their smile in just six months or less, monitored by an orthodontist.
Priced at $3280 or as low as $70/month
See changes in 6 months
Get 6 months of treatment with up to 20 aligners
Your new smile is monitored by our orthodontist